We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight Booked, Now Need Lodging!

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Breckenridge...
reviews: 68
Flight Booked, Now Need Lodging!

Flying out late Feb from Boston. My plan is to be in Breckenridge Saturday Feb 23 - Tuesday Feb 26 then stay in Vail Tuesday and Wednesday night, fly home late Thursday.

Oh now the search begins for lodging at both. Definitely want in-town, slopeside if possible at Breck. At Vail due to prices I can stay a little further away from the slopes.

First stop when I arrive in Breck is Empire Burger, been craving it for MONTHS :)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 53
1. Re: Flight Booked, Now Need Lodging!

In Breck, we have found reasonably priced condos at The Village on vrbo.

Another option for less expensive lodging is to stay in Frisco (Mountainside is often reasonable) and drive or take the shuttle to the hills.

Breckenridge...
2. Re: Flight Booked, Now Need Lodging!

Would rather pay $$$ than stay in Frisco. I want to be in the downtown and near the slopes. Stayed right near peak 9 last time, might book the same place or village hotel.

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
reviews: 20
3. Re: Flight Booked, Now Need Lodging!

Complexes to look at-

This is assuming close to slopes and Main St.

Trails End- has 1 & 2 bdrms

Village At Breckenridge

Beaver Run Resort

There are a few ski in/out complexes up on Peak 8 but this puts you away from Main St ...and Empire Burger ;-)

For places there are not ski in/out as mentioned above but close by

http://www.skiwaylodge.com/

Der Steiermark

River Mountain Lodge

Mountain Thunder

Matt

Breckenridge...
4. Re: Flight Booked, Now Need Lodging!

Thanks Matt!!

Breckenridge...
5. Re: Flight Booked, Now Need Lodging!

Matt - thought you would laugh that my main reason for making sure I am in Breck is Empire Burger. Obsessed ha ha

Plus Seriously isn't Breck the best ski town in the USA :) Well maybe second to Park City, ha.

6. Re: Flight Booked, Now Need Lodging!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 26, 2013