We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tannhauser Pro-Cons

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Little Rock...
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Tannhauser Pro-Cons

Im looking at booking a single bedroom condo at Tannhauser for my wife and I for spring break. We have never been to Breckenridge and we are wondering about the location. SKI-in Ski-Out?? Walking distance to everything? Do we need to rent a car from Denver or once we get there is everything within walking distance?

Also has anyone stayed there before what are the Pros/Cons of the place? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

Noah

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
2,763 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Tannhauser Pro-Cons

Tannhauser-

Pros- on the south end of main st. literally walk out the door and you are on Main St. NOT, ski in/out. It would be a 3-5 minute flat walk to the Quicksilver lift.

Cons: smallish units. I also think that sound carries through the walls so you hear your neighbors. During Spring Break, that could be entertaining.

Depending on your budget, I might consider other places.

Trails End- more ski in/out, or as close as it gets in Breck.

Village At Breckenridge- rent a studio or 1 bdrm

Timbernest

SnoDallion

PowderHorn

Der Steiermark

You would not need to rent a car with any of the units mentioned including Tannhause unless you wanted to do a day trip somewhere.

Tannhauser is a good location and my guess is a budget friendly property. All units as well as any mentioned are individually owned. Thus you could see a wide range when it comes to reviews. You might stay in a unit that is well appointed, updated...while I stay in the unit just next door to you and it is still a shrine to the 70's complete with shag carpet and a yellow stove.

Matt

2. Re: Tannhauser Pro-Cons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge