We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question - Quick trip Breck - Keystone - Vail - need advice

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Breckenridge...
reviews: 68
Question - Quick trip Breck - Keystone - Vail - need advice

Thinking of booking a quick Sunday - Thursday in Feb and looking for advice about where to stay and is it reasonable to think I can ski Breck Monday, Keystone Tuesday and Vail Wednesday? Or should I just limit myself to two mountains and if so I was at Breck last year so maybe just Vail and Beaver?

Yes all over the place. I am in love with Breckenridge and Empire Burgers so would love to hit Breckenridge for at least one of the days.

Also, any deals that anyone knows on the top of their heads for a 3 day ticket?

Looking at all the photos of the recent snow in Colorado has me itching....I live in New England, was at Wildcat last week and it was pure ice. Need fresh soft powder :)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 53
1. Re: Question - Quick trip Breck - Keystone - Vail - need advice

With only 3 days to ski, I'd stay at Vail and just ski there; you won't exhaust the 5,000+ acres.

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
reviews: 21
2. Re: Question - Quick trip Breck - Keystone - Vail - need advice

typically if you get a 3 day pass, you can use 1 day over at Vail or Beaver Creek.

If you were to hit all 3, then I would choose lodging in Breck/Frisco.

matt

Breckenridge...
3. Re: Question - Quick trip Breck - Keystone - Vail - need advice

Thanks.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
4. Re: Question - Quick trip Breck - Keystone - Vail - need advice

Tickets are interchangeable. Also check deals on liftopia.com. You can definitely do three areas. As noted, staying in Frisco would be helpful.

Have fun.

Breckenridge...
5. Re: Question - Quick trip Breck - Keystone - Vail - need advice

Flight is booked and my "plan" is to be in Breck from Saturday Feb 23 - checking out Tuesday and Vail Weds & Thursday.

6. Re: Question - Quick trip Breck - Keystone - Vail - need advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 26, 2013