We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo Rental in Breckinrige

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Exmore, Va.
Condo Rental in Breckinrige

I'm looking for a good rental for 3 adults for March. Really want SKI IN/ SKI OUT. I've gone through lots of listings but most are not clear about the location. I'm 1900 miles away ad have not a clue. Anyone out there have any suggestions. Thanks!

Vancouver
11. Re: Condo Rental in Breckinrige

I highly recommend Main St Station, 3 min walk, ski valet, right at the start of Main St. If you want true ski in out try Village at Breck for in town(but can be inconsistant condos) or Riverbend on the mountain. Skiwatch is another great option if you don't mind being on the mountain (not near town). It's always best to talk to an expert. I found VRBO took ALOT of time and you have no idea what is really true ski in/out.

Booking lodging is tricky as there are so many options. It's worth talking to and booking through an expert. We always use www.skigolfvacations.com. They are super friendly, know all the resorts in the area really well and have very competative prices.

Good luck with your trip!!

Aspen, CO
reviews: 5
12. Re: Condo Rental in Breckinrige

Quick word about using skigolfvacations.com....they are a Canadian wholesaler and great for Lesley00 who resides in Vancouver, but probably not the best choice of operator for residents of the US.

Canadian tour operators specialize in bringing US residents into Canadian ski resorts or Canadian residents to US resorts, but aren't as effective (currency transitions) at handling US residents to US resorts.

The biggest producer for almost all US ski resorts domestically would be www.ski.com. Their agents are based in offices in Aspen and Glenwood Springs and their team knows most all ski resorts like the back of their hand. Because they produce such high volumes, they usually have contracts with airlines and ski resorts most other operators can't get.

Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge