We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ski passes

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 21
ski passes

I am looking for ski passes as a gift for my son.

Having never been to Breckenridge I have no idea if there is a pass for the entire area or if the passes are purchased for different ski lodges seperately...Maybe someone out there would have this info and an idea of the cost. They will be there for 1 week beginning in early January,'08. I belive they are staying at a private residence so the stay at the lodge or hotel and ski free thing would not work.

I see some passes have to be purchased in person. This is not a possibility since we are not in the state.

Thanks for any info you can share...

Moe

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
reviews: 38
1. Re: ski passes

Breckenridge, Keystone and ABasin are all owned by Vail. You can get tickets to ski all 3 for a number of days, and even add an option for Vail. …snow.com/info/winter/liftticketinfo.asp

Copper Mountain is located outside of Frisco and has their own lift tickets.

Boulder, Colorado
2. Re: ski passes

Signup for Peaks program at snow.com to save some $$$ at Vail Resorts.

reviews: 21
3. Re: ski passes

thanks Luv2ski and Casa Azul.....I'll check snow.com .

Have a great winter.

4. Re: ski passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge