We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving road conditions on the i70 in October

Which Beaver Creek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mission Viejo...
Driving road conditions on the i70 in October

Generally how are the driving conditions from richfield to beaver creek in October?

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 205
1. Re: Driving road conditions on the i70 in October

In general it should be fine and you have no mountain passes on that route. Given that it can snow any month of the year, do watch weather in the days out before your drive. But I would certainly not plan around it being a problem.

Mission Viejo...
2. Re: Driving road conditions on the i70 in October

Thank you. Will actually drive from the OC in Ca. Having made the drive along the I 70 many times enroute to Manitoba, just was unsure of weather in late Oct. Will definitely check on weather before departing Ca and upon leaving Beaver Creek.

3. Re: Driving road conditions on the i70 in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 30, 2014