We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

? Arrowhead Village

Which Beaver Creek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
montreal quebec
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
? Arrowhead Village

Hello, I am perusing accomodations for our upcoming ski trip, and I have ??'s about arrowhead village. It's listed as a BC accomodation, but the details say it's actually "adjacent" to BC. How far, exactly? Do we need a car to go into the village, say, at night? Is there anything to do around the village? For skiing, is the Arrowhead lift practical? Also, are they nice condos? I am seeing a fair amount of availability so I am just wondering why that would be. It seems very nice on the surface; maybe its location is the problem?

Thanks a lot.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
12,954 posts
270 reviews
1. Re: ? Arrowhead Village

I haven't actually stayed there so can't vouch for the accommodations. It's a nice enough place but I feel it's remote. You'll definitely need a car. But it's also not that far either up to Beaver Creek Village or down into Avon or Edwards. If you look at in Google Maps you get a distinct idea of where it is. It's certainly a very nice area and you can ski the lift up to Beaver Creek but you will find yourself getting into the car every night for dinner. It's hard to beat staying in Beaver Creek Village in my opinion.

Have fun.

Avon, Colorado
1 post
2. Re: ? Arrowhead Village

My name is Paul and I am a Property Manager with Beaver Creek Resort Properties. Our office is located in Arrowhead so I can definitely answer your questions. Beaver Creek is known for its "Village to Village" skiing and Arrowhead is the western most village. The other villages are Bachelor Gulch, the Beaver Creek Landing (Avon), and Beaver Creek. It is very easy to ski from one village to the next and the lift in Arrowhead is your gateway to it all! I would encourage you to check out the Beaver Creek trail map so you can see that beginners and experts have many options getting around the mountain. Arrowhead does provide busses that run during the morning and afternoon that can bring skiers back and forth between Arrowhead and the Beaver Creek Village. This is convenient if there is a member of your party who is taking lessons, or if you wanted to start you day in Arrowhead and end in Beaver Creek (free cookies are served at 3pm every day at the base of Beaver Creek Village)! Buses run until 5:30pm daily and there is an evening bus that runs Friday- Sunday from 6:00pm to 10pm. There are two restaurants in Arrowhead as well. The Broken Arrow which is open for Breakfast, lunch, and Après. As for dinner, Vista Restaurant is located in the Arrowhead village, a short walk from the ski lift.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions about Arrowhead or Beaver Creek!

P.S. Beaver Creek received 13 inches of snow this past week and more is in the forecast, Think Snow!!

3. Re: ? Arrowhead Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 13, 2014