We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xmas/New Year in Beaver Creek

Which Beaver Creek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colchester, United...
Xmas/New Year in Beaver Creek

Hello, I am hoping to stay in Beaver Creek for my honeymoon over xmas and new year this year (2013). We are having trouble working out if this is something we can afford because prices for this time have not been released yet. Would anyone be able to tell me if they have stayed in BC before over xmas and new year whether or not they think we would be able to find accomodation in BC itself (close to slopes but not neccessarily slope side) for around £4000? We would like to stay for 10 nights.

Thanks in advance!

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
reviews: 16
1. Re: Xmas/New Year in Beaver Creek

You should be able to use this year's prices for a fairly close comparison. , you are coming at one of the busiest and most expensive times of the year. www.beavercreek.com has a good map so you can see the location of different properties, BC also has a nice on demand shuttle system so getting around is easy. You can also check properties in Vail, depending on your age you might find more to do in Vail.

Colchester, United...
2. Re: Xmas/New Year in Beaver Creek

I don't seem to be able to find anyone or anywhere that can tell me what prices were for that time last year! We're only in our 20s but would love to stay in BC as its smaller&quieter. From visiting before I remember vail slopes being just that bit busier.

Aspen, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Aspen
3. Re: Xmas/New Year in Beaver Creek

Call BC central reservations at 800-953-0844. Better help on this issue than here.

Colchester, United...
4. Re: Xmas/New Year in Beaver Creek

Thanks but I have tried that! They said we would just have to wait til easter time when prices are released. This was my last resort!

5. Re: Xmas/New Year in Beaver Creek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 31, 2014