We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants or private chefs for large group

Which Beaver Creek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 6
Restaurants or private chefs for large group

My family (19 of us, including some kids) are coming for a long weekend in May and wanted some recommendations for restaurants that could accommodate our group or private chefs with whom we can create a menu. Any ideas?

Also, what's the weather typically like (if there is a "typical") in early/mid-May?

Thanks so much!!!!!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 194
1. Re: Restaurants or private chefs for large group

Pretty slow time so I suspect you'll not have any problem finding a place to accomodate you. I do like the Golden Eagle in Beaver Creek village. It's small, good food and a bit less pretentious than some of the higher end restaurants. Has a nice intimate feel.

If you want to go high end, look at Mirabelle right at the gatehouse between Avon and Beaver Creek. They could easily accomodate the group.

Plenty of other choices but those are some starters.

Have fun.

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
reviews: 16
2. Re: Restaurants or private chefs for large group

You shouldn't have a problem seating a group that size at that time of the year, however I would call ahead to see what restaurants will be open. Beaver Creek is pretty empty in early/mid May and many places shut down for the off season.

Weather should be sunny, but the temperatures could be cool to warm, there will be a lot of snow melting and mud.

3. Re: Restaurants or private chefs for large group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 21, 2014