We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valentines Dinner?

Which Beaver Creek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 44
Valentines Dinner?

trying to figure out a special place for Valentines dinner. We are staying at the Westin. We will probably hit Cima on a different night since we are already right there.

On mountain would be nice but it is not a must. Because of that I was think maybe Beano's Cabin or Zach's, but I am open to suggestions other than those if the food is great for a special night. Thanks!

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
reviews: 16
1. Re: Valentines Dinner?

Splendido, book now!

Vail,CO
reviews: 17
2. Re: Valentines Dinner?

Grouse Mountain in Pines Lodge if you can secure a table next to a window or the fireplace.

Zachs is more intimate than Beanos

Splendido is 5 star

Maribelle's is a lovely quaint spot with fab food

Game Creek in Vail is a great experience

Just a few ideas!

Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 44
3. Re: Valentines Dinner?

just to give everyone an update, I made reservations for Valentines...and the winner is...

SPLENDIDO!

What is the best way to get there from the Westin? Taxi or is it walkable?

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
reviews: 16
4. Re: Valentines Dinner?

It would be a heck of a walk, but you would burn some calories. I believe there is a free shuttle from the Westin up to Beaver Creek. The front desk at the Westin should be able to let you know and schedule the trip up for you.

5. Re: Valentines Dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:29 am, May 19, 2013