We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving in Oakland- Yountville or Healdsburg first????

Which Yountville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ridgefield...
reviews: 96
Arriving in Oakland- Yountville or Healdsburg first????

Planning my trip to Wine Country. We will be flying in to Oakland Airport. Planning on staying in Yountville and Healdsburg - which town makes sense to stay as far as driving proximity from the airport goes??

Oakland, California
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 27
1. Re: Arriving in Oakland- Yountville or Healdsburg first????

You can get to both in about an hour and a half, barring any traffic. But I live in Oakland and for some reason, going to Yountville would be my first choice. Just head north on 880 to 80 and then connect to Hwy 29 from there. Then you can continue north through Calistoga on 128 to Alexander Valley Road and get to Healdsburg from there.

2. Re: Arriving in Oakland- Yountville or Healdsburg first????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 12, 2009