We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yountville

Which Yountville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
reviews: 1
yountville

I'm going to Napa for my 10year anniversary and have been told hotel yountville or bardessono are two places to stay. i've never been to Napa so any color here would be helpful.

2 replies to this topic
Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
reviews: 586
1. Re: yountville

Look on the Napa forum under top questions on best town to stay on question for some insights

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g32766-i258-Napa_N…

In terms of Yountville people like it if they like luxury, closeness to wineries, and good restaurants.

Its popular for that.

In terms of the towns in Napa valley I like all of them except. St. Helena - nothing against the businesses or lodging themselves as fun, but often there is stop and go traffic there as a lot of stop lights.

Prices are higher in Yountville if that is a factor for you.

And remember - most of your day is at the winery and restaurants and enjoying life....

so decide if you want $$$ for lodging to sleep or $$$ for fun when deciding where to stay.

Have fun.

Edited: 6:48 pm, July 24, 2013
Houston, Texas
2. Re: yountville

I love Yountville - it is my favorite place to stay. Hotel Yountville has recently gone thru a major upgrade and is very nice. I am partial to the Vintage Inn but Villagio (sister property) is also very nice. Bardessono is apparently quite nice but have not been there. Yountville has great places to eat and easy access from 29 or the s.trail.

Reply to: yountville
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted