We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Gas Pumps

Which Woodland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
california
1 post
Old Gas Pumps

I was told that if you visit Woodland, there is a residence somewhere that the homeowner has their yard area fixed up like an old 50' s type of gas station, and its free for public viewing. Could you please let me know where this is??

woodland
2 posts
1. Re: Old Gas Pumps

o.k, i'll try to give you directions as if you've never been here.

First find the intersection of Main st. and West st. (center of town).. you want to go south toward LONGS drug store ( behind the chevron station) go thru the intersection of West and Lincoln ave.

o.k, now its either your first or second left after you go thru the intersection (pretty sure its the first one). I think its Mc Kinley st.

the house is at the end of street on the right, and yes, its pretty cool looking, but in my opinion, not something to go out of the way to see. woodland period.

hope you find it.

Rochelle

2. Re: Old Gas Pumps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Woodland
Recent Conversations