We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour of the starts homes

Which West Hollywood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney
reviews: 1
tour of the starts homes

We will be in LA in the next couple of weeks. Can anyone give me some information about how/where/cost of booking a tour of the stars homes? Are there any things to be wary of?

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
reviews: 58
1. Re: tour of the starts homes

I don't want to knock the star home tours that are out there, but to most locals at least, its not worth it because most of the stars homes are behind tall fences and/or hedges. So the first thing to be wary of is you might not see much of what you're expecting to see. On the other hand, many visitors report taking the tours and many enjoy it, so its up to you.

If you want to see as much as possible, your best bet is a company with a double decker bus so you can see over the fences as much as possible. I'd probably start with Star Line Tours as they have such buses. www.starlinetours.com

sydney
reviews: 1
2. Re: tour of the starts homes

Thanks so much for your information. I'm from Australia so I guess I just have to do it. I'll take your advice and go for the double decker. I might come back with some interesting hedge photos. Lol

3. Re: tour of the starts homes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:41 am, June 19, 2013