We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista Carlsbad

Which Vista hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Mateo, CA
reviews: 3
Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista Carlsbad

Anyone familiar with this place? There are no reviews anywhere. Says newly built and the few pictures available online look good. Looking for a place to stay for 2 nights while doing Legoland. That it's new appeals to me. Traveling with my husband and 2 children, ages 7 and 18 months.

4 replies to this topic
Oceanside...
reviews: 40
1. Re: Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista Carlsbad

Never stayed there since I'm local, but I can attest to its newness. It is in an area that is mostly a business/industrial area, but there are some residential areas nearby. There are a variety of restaurants within a 10-20 minute drive and Legoland is 15-20 minutes away depending on how you hit the lights.

San Mateo, CA
reviews: 3
2. Re: Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista Carlsbad

Thanks for your input! Will def consider this property when I finalize plans.

Vista, California...
reviews: 14
3. Re: Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista Carlsbad

I live near by. It's a safe area, and newer rooms. Excellent mexican food with a small patio nearby. 5-10 minutes from Legoland, you can take Palomar Airport road or nearby Faraday to get there. Gated pool area. Plenty of parking near a Chevron gas station, hair salon, Mrs. Taco, etc.. and just around the corner from a park (leashless dogs during certain hrs., but theres a gated playset)

Edited: 1:51 pm, October 02, 2012
Vista, California...
reviews: 14
4. Re: Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista Carlsbad

You might want to also price out TownPlace Suites on the opposite side of Faraday. on Melrose dr. It's the one with the gated pool, not 100 sure on the Hyatt Place.

Reply to: Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista Carlsbad
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vista