We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel in vista

Which Vista hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Smith, Arkansas
reviews: 18
hotel in vista

We are going to be in Vista California mid may. We are looking for a safe quiet place to stay. So far we have not found a place that had very good reviews . Can someone please help us. thank you

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 57
1. Re: hotel in vista

Are you visiting relatives there?

It is not where tourists usually stay so there are not tons of hotels right there.

I think Lake San Marcos Resort is the closest but I don't really know anything about it.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
2. Re: hotel in vista

We stayed at Lake San Marcos Resort about 4 years ago for a golf tournament and it was fine then. Perhaps the furnishings are a little dated, but it was clean and had a frig in the room. Could park in front of your building.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
3. Re: hotel in vista

we are picking up a car in vista and then traveling into orange to drop it off at a friends garage before beginning a few days in laguana. our goal for the night near vista( since we will have traveled a long day would be somewhere near which is safe and clean and quiet in the under $100 range. we will be moving onto orange early the next day so this part of the trip is just the beginning. we would consider temecula or even carlsbad looks safe. thank you for your help we are still trying to work this part of the trip out.

Oceanside...
reviews: 40
4. Re: hotel in vista

Where in Vista will you be? There is a La Quinta Inn on Sycamore Ave at Hwy 78. There is a Holiday Inn Express in Oceanside near El Camino Real and Hwy 78. There is another La Quinta Inn in Oceanside on North Coast Hwy at Hwy 76 and it's just off I-5 which would be the way you'd go to Orange.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
5. Re: hotel in vista

thank you for the info i will check out the laquinta. we are picking the car up at the address

1800 sunset drive vista ca

thanks again for your help. wonderful to have a friend in another city.

reba

6. Re: hotel in vista

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, November 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Vista