We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Art Deco Pool/House/Site

Which Visalia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CA
Art Deco Pool/House/Site

Hi! My fiancee are looking for a retreat/hotel/site/house that has an pool/sites with a historical 1930s feel to it. Reason being is 2 fold... bear with me its a little long explanation:

We found a theater to rent out for cheap and are showing The Philadelphia Story as Friday night get together for everyone instead of a rehearsal dinner. We would like to take our engagement photos by reenacting/staging scenes from the movie. Then for our honeymoon we'd like to come back and stay for a long weekend! Because of his job we can't travel back up to Northern California so we'd like to find someplace in Southern CA. Since we're both from Northern CA we're a little out of our element, we know of a few spots but they are of course all in Northern CA.. so in my research I've seen a few postings on the boards here regarding trips for historical architecture and thought I would post my question on here! So does anyone have any suggestions? In advance THANK YOU! One other thing is that our friend that is taking the photos for us lives in Porterville so we don't want him to have to drive too far which is why we're posting here... thanks again!

2 replies to this topic
Visalia, CA
reviews: 37
1. Re: Art Deco Pool/House/Site

Off the top of my head I can't think of any places like that around town.

CA
2. Re: Art Deco Pool/House/Site

Thanks for trying! Just trying to find somewhere closer than LA ;) Wish us luck ;)

Reply to: Art Deco Pool/House/Site
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted