We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gluten Free food in Visalia?

Which Visalia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CA
reviews: 27
Gluten Free food in Visalia?

Are there any restaurants offering gluten free menus/food in Visalia?

4 replies to this topic
Visalia, CA
reviews: 37
1. Re: Gluten Free food in Visalia?

To be honest I'm not sure. If you let me know what kind of food or dining experience you are looking for I can make some suggestions & you could give them a call. I did a google search and the only local restaurant that came up was Cafe 225. This is a popular restaurant on Main St with dinner entree prices ranging from $16-$25. A chain like Chili's or Applebee's might be able to accommodate you also.

Please note that Visalia has a very nice downtown area with a lot of good restaurant options including mexican, italian, chinese, steak, & fine dining. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

ALAMOSA
reviews: 1
2. Re: Gluten Free food in Visalia?

I'm going to Visalia in Oct. 2013. I have Celiac disease and I am very worried about eating in Visalia. I get sick from cross contamination. If anyone knows of any places I could safely eat at I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 344
3. Re: Gluten Free food in Visalia?

Cafe 225, Red Robin, Jack & Charlie's, Vintage Press, many others..... you just have to ask.

Visalia, CA
reviews: 37
4. Re: Gluten Free food in Visalia?

Visalia is a good sized town and there are a lot of restaurants here. I'm not sure which ones offer gluten-free but I would guess many do. Best thing to do is call them & check.

There are chain restaurants (Applebee's Denny's, Chili's, Red Lobster, Red Robin, The Habit, etc) as well as many great local eateries, especially on Main St.. (Which I recommend).

Reply to: Gluten Free food in Visalia?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted