We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visalia Hotels

Which Visalia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plantation, Florida
reviews: 5
Visalia Hotels

Traveling to Visalia in June. Any info about Comfort Inn, Econolodge, Rodeway Inn, etc.

Los Angeles...
reviews: 20
1. Re: Visalia Hotels

I think the best choice is the Hampton Inn on Noble Ave. The beds are really comfortable and the breakfast is good.

Fresno, California
2. Re: Visalia Hotels

I'd stay way from Econolodge and Rodeway. They are conversions from much older hotels, neither seems to get reliable good reviews.

Which Comfort are you considering? There are 2, one near the airport and one downtown. The downtown property is the newest and is a nice location near the downtown area.

If your budget is below $100/night I'd probably consider the Hampton then the Comfort Inn at the airport. The Lamp Liter is maintained well for an older hotel so it is another choice.

If you can go above $100/night I'd suggest the Marriott first then the Comfort Suites downtown, followed by the Holiday Inn, Fairfield, and La Quinta.

3. Re: Visalia Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, November 02, 2009