Extended Stays or Couryard's?

Probably know the answer but thought I'd throw it out there--looking at 2 Extended Stays Harborgate Way or Torrance Blvd..or Courtyard Torrance/Palos Verdes-Sepulveda or the one on W 190th St.......will be spending first part of vacation in Anaheim--then moving closer to in-laws in San Pedro--all hotels that are decent are booked there. All I want is clean, safe and at least a mini-fridge!! Just want decent place to head back to at night to sleep. Extended Stays much cheaper and free parking---plus when we leave---I had hotel close to airport if we stayed entire time in ANaheim--but looks like driving to LAX from Torrance isn't a big deal---how will traffic be on Friday morning for 6am flight out of LAX--from Torrance and dropping off rental car?? Looked at Staybridge but sold out and undergoing renovations--never stayed at an Extended Stay but sounds like for price and what you get--should serve it's purpose?? Comes out about $70 cheaper a night than Courtyards.....just need a place to sleep as most time will be spent with family in San Pedro and sight-seeing!