We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Temecula Winery for Easter Brunch

Which Temecula hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
La Quinta...
reviews: 12
Which Temecula Winery for Easter Brunch

I see that many wineries are offering an Easter Brunch with children's activities, any suggestions on which is the best and that kids (and parents) would enjoy the most.

I have read alot of the general reviews here on TA, right now am leaning towards South Coast Winery (bc they include champagne with their price!) and Wilson Creek because they say there will be a petting zoo. Thanks!

Temecula, CA
Destination Expert
for Temecula
reviews: 17
1. Re: Which Temecula Winery for Easter Brunch

For little ones - South Coast is not going to be any fun - its a really snobby, stuffy place.

I would opt for Wilson Creek if I still had toddlers or small children. Wilson Creek has a lot of places for the kids on sugar highs to run it off. South Coast does not, it has only its parking lot.

Wilson Creek is a family owned winery - and although it is quite large, they would have a better attitude towards the kids.

Menifee, California
2. Re: Which Temecula Winery for Easter Brunch

Ponte is my favorite winery. Great food and great wine.

They do an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids too.

…pontewinery.com/dept-293832/Special-Event-T…

Temecula, CA
Destination Expert
for Temecula
reviews: 17
3. Re: Which Temecula Winery for Easter Brunch

We had breakfast at South Coast earlier this week - they are expecting about 800 people for their brunch . . . . that's a lot of people!

Temecula
reviews: 12
4. Re: Which Temecula Winery for Easter Brunch

Bella,

South Coast has always done a great job with breakfast - their banana pancakes are an addiction of mine and I'm not even really a banana fan.

The Wilson clan has basically raised their children at the winery (several family members live right on property, back in the vineyards) and it is about as child friendly as can be for a place focused on adult fun. There is a pretty tree-lined creek with foot bridges, a lower garden away from the center of activity that includes playground equipment, and expansive park-like grounds.

You can check with the Temecula Valley Winegrowers Association (see them at www.temeculawines.org) for a complete listing of ALL the Easter Brunch offerings in wine country.

Cheers!

5. Re: Which Temecula Winery for Easter Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, June 19, 2013