We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vancouver to Las Vegas in January, 2008

Which Susanville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver BC
Vancouver to Las Vegas in January, 2008

I plan to haul my 25ft 5th wheel RV leaving I-5 at Mt Shasta and cross to Susanville. Am I crazy to do so in January? Are there any RV parks in Susanville? Appreciate any local advice i can get Thanks in advance.

Bryan in Vancouver BC

bryana@generalequipmentltd.com

Topanga, California
reviews: 27
1. Re: Vancouver to Las Vegas in January, 2008

The average high in Susanville in January is 41 degrees; the low is 21 degrees.

I think you're asking for trouble.

Susanville
2. Re: Vancouver to Las Vegas in January, 2008

This January wasn't a big deal but you never know how the weather is going to be and there are some mountains your going to have to drive thru to get here. I wouldn't advise it just because most likely you will run into snowy roads. You have Hwy 44 and 36 to contend with, which get lots of snow in the winter (except for this year) And yes there is an RV park in town t hat is clean. The lot is all paved but clean and well kepts. I don't know the prices. Here is a link to it

http://rvmountainview.com/_wsn/page4.html

3. Re: Vancouver to Las Vegas in January, 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:25 am, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Susanville