We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort or Village at Squaw Valley

Which Squaw Valley hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, FL
Resort or Village at Squaw Valley

I need to make a decision where to stay: Resort or condo at the Village. What are cons and pros of both places? Thanks for help.

California
reviews: 12
1. Re: Resort or Village at Squaw Valley

Squaw Valley is pretty small. The village area is brand new but I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking about The Resort at Squaw Creek vs a room at the Village?

ChrisSquaw
2. Re: Resort or Village at Squaw Valley

Hands down I would choose the village. The condos are WAY bigger. And they are nice..really nice, you are at the base where all the action is ! They have great hot tubs onthe rooves with great views. If you are young and like to go out, tons of things to do without needing a car. If you have kids, your kids can hit the mountain and come and go as they please. You never need to drive or really even take a shuttle. I have been vacationing there for 12 years, used to stay at Resort at Squaw Creek but it is alot more expensive than the village for what you get. So, basically, Ib would say, village all the way! Good luck!

ChrisSquaw
3. Re: Resort or Village at Squaw Valley

The Village all the way, it is less expensive and the rooms are way bigger...

California
reviews: 12
4. Re: Resort or Village at Squaw Valley

Not that this isn't valuable information but do you think maybe this trip has already been taken?

5. Re: Resort or Village at Squaw Valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, September 15, 2009