We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seal Beach restaurants

Which Seal Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
reviews: 12
Seal Beach restaurants

We're planning to stay in Seal Beach at the Pacific Inn for our upcoming anniversary weekend. I understand the community is very laid back and walkable. Anyone have restaurant recommendations or not-to-be-missed local events/attractions?

6 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 32
1. Re: Seal Beach restaurants

i would suggest you just stroll down main street towards the pier and take your pick. there are lots of choices there. :)

Edited: 6:54 pm, March 31, 2011
Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
reviews: 143
2. Re: Seal Beach restaurants

Definitely Walt's Wharf on Main for seafood. For a quiet romantic table, ask to be seated upstairs. waltswharf.com/ There is a great little Vietnamese Bistro on Main Street called the Basil Leaf. I loved the Wine Bar on Main. They have great small plates and good entertainment in the evenings.

Blackboard Bistro on PCH is great for comfort food. My friends speak highly of Thai on Main. Schooner or Later is a lot of fun at Alamitos Bay. Also try Harbor House Cafe and Fish Camp up the road in Sunset Beach. Hofs Hut is also a local favorite (Think pot roast, fried chicken, burgers and pie).

If you let us know what type of food you like, we can make specific recommendations.

Edited: 10:16 pm, April 01, 2011
California
reviews: 35
3. Re: Seal Beach restaurants

must go to Spaghettini...www.spaghettini.com

it is the romantic restaurant ..it is acorss from the Ayres Hotel in Seal Beach..it is also very very nice.. ayreshotels.com

San Diego...
reviews: 12
4. Re: Seal Beach restaurants

These are great and much appreciated! We like most types of food--my husband is a fan of MEAT (any kind) so we don't do vegetarian much but also like seafood. We enjoy both fine dining and local specialties, homemade comfort food at a good value. We're non drinkers but the small plates at Wine Bar sound interesting. Looking forward to exploring these as we will be there for several days. Lunches and dinners will be eaten!

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
reviews: 143
5. Re: Seal Beach restaurants

Bon Appetite!

Hangzhou, China
reviews: 14
6. Re: Seal Beach restaurants

Beachwood BBQ is the best!

Reply to: Seal Beach restaurants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted