We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place for gluten-free dinner in Sausalito?

Which Sausalito hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta, ga
reviews: 25
Best place for gluten-free dinner in Sausalito?

We're going to have dinner in Sausalito before heading to the airport for a red-eye flight home. Scoma's is our first choice for dinner (they can accommodate gluten-free patrons), but I want to see if anyone else can give other suggestions. Horizon's is also gluten-free friendly, but when we lived in Silicon Valley years ago, we always preferred Scoma's over Horizon's. Granted, I was not on a gluten-free diet at the time. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Mill Valley/Marin...
1. Re: Best place for gluten-free dinner in Sausalito?

I think that if Scoma's can accommodate gluten-free patrons, then I would go there. Ask for a reservation in the front room that faces the bay. I personally prefer it over Horizons.

Have a wonderful dinner.

atlanta, ga
2. Re: Best place for gluten-free dinner in Sausalito?

AnnMV - thanks for the suggestion! We always sit in that front room (have waited forever for it in the past) for the fabulous view to the city. Both Scoma's locations can accommodate gluten-free guests which is common pricier places.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
reviews: 114
3. Re: Best place for gluten-free dinner in Sausalito?

If you like Seafood, there is a place for FiSH in Sausalito but you will have to call them about Gluten-free options. Our fav seafood place in Sausalito is Sushi Ran which is both Japanese and CA influenced cuisine. There is Poggio which is an Italian place but again you may want to check with them on your dietary needs

atlanta, ga
4. Re: Best place for gluten-free dinner in Sausalito?

We ended up having the change our plans to accommodate our friends' schedule while in CA. We never got to Sausalito this trip, but thanks to all who took time to offer suggestions!

5. Re: Best place for gluten-free dinner in Sausalito?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, February 25, 2013