We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mary Oliver/Wells Fargo Center for the arts/church....

Which Santa Rosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beaverdam, Virginia
Mary Oliver/Wells Fargo Center for the arts/church....

Hey I am flying from Virginia to San Francisco this week to stay with my son. Friday he is driving us to Santa Rosa for the Mary Oliver poetry reading. We will stay in Santa Rosa Friday and Saturday nights.

What do I wear? Is the center for the Arts very dressy? I usually bring dark colors and casual layers for San Francisco....

Also, I am an Orthodox Christian......can anyone give me info on the customs at the Holy Dormition Eastern Orthodox church? Is it an ethnic congregation? Mixed? Is the liturgy in English? Do the women cover their hair?

Any other info about the area would be welcome! Many thanks!

1. Re: Mary Oliver/Wells Fargo Center for the arts/church....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, October 26, 2012