We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cab cost from sonoma town plaza to santa rosa hyatt?

Which Santa Rosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
cab cost from sonoma town plaza to santa rosa hyatt?

I was wondering how much it would cost to take a cab from sonoma town plaza to santa rosa hyatt? there are 4 people if that matters. thank you!!!

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 6
1. Re: cab cost from sonoma town plaza to santa rosa hyatt?

Well, it is 22 miles from the town of Sonoma to the city limits of Santa Rosa. That sounds like pretty hefty cab trip to me.

Doing a little googling and using this site I get something outrageous like $76.

http://taxime.ca/mobile.php?from=Sonoma&to=Santa+Rosa&submit=Go!

Berkeley, Ca.
reviews: 72
2. Re: cab cost from sonoma town plaza to santa rosa hyatt?

sctransit.com/LinkClick.aspx…

sctransit.com/SchedulesampMaps/…Route30.aspx

Depending on what time you need to make this trip, it can be done on Sonoma County Transit, though it would take over an hour. The first link is to the express service, the second to the local, though they don't seem that different in travel time. Your stop in Santa Rosa would be the Santa Rosa Transit Mall, which is a few blocks from the Hyatt.

3. Re: cab cost from sonoma town plaza to santa rosa hyatt?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, October 12, 2012