We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Sunday brunch in or around Santa paula?

Which Santa Paula hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thousand Oaks, CA
Level Contributor
15 posts
24 reviews
Good Sunday brunch in or around Santa paula?

I need to find a good restaurant for brunch or lunch for this Sunday nov. 27. I am taking my two daughters 11 and 14, my hubby and my 74 year old mom to a Sunday afternoon play (2:30) in Santa Paula. The place that interested me the most, Garman's, is closed:( we are traveling from thousand oaks to Santa Paula. Any suggestions for something tasty with some ambience? Has anyone tried Enzo's in the glen Tavern inn for lunch?

2 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
904 posts
1,700 reviews
1. Re: Good Sunday brunch in or around Santa paula?

Why not have lunch in t.o. before you leave? Santa Paula is not a foodie paradise.

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
8,441 posts
378 reviews
2. Re: Good Sunday brunch in or around Santa paula?

Not sure Thousand Oaks is a "foodie pradise," either, but certainly more variety around there than in SP. 2:30 late for brunch. What kind of food are you looking for? You can certainly find some basic restaurants, including Mexican, in SP. Need to check Sunday hours. If you look at the Glen Tavern's Web site, you'll see that Enzo's is open from 5-9 p.m. http://www.glentavern.com/dining.aspx Maybe you could have brunch in Thousand Oaks, and an after-theatre dinner at Enzo's. Or leave TO early and take a scenic drive through Ojai, and eat there, on the way to SP.

Edited: 12:31 pm, March 13, 2015
Reply to: Good Sunday brunch in or around Santa paula?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Paula