We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations Needed for Baby Shower Venues

Which Santa Monica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles, CA
Recommendations Needed for Baby Shower Venues

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations of nice restaurants/venues for a baby shower for 15-20 people in West LA?

Frazier Park...
reviews: 32
1. Re: Recommendations Needed for Baby Shower Venues

Hi,

I can't remember the name, but I went to a nice shower at a Mexican restaurant a few years back in the west LA/Santa Monica area (I think it was on Wilshire Blvd). I'd suggest checking some of the restaurants in Marina del Rey; I went to a really nice shower (again, can't remember the name; sorry!) that was in a lovely marina-view room. The best cake (in my opinion) is the berry shortcake from Sweet Lady Jane on Melrose...

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
reviews: 51
2. Re: Recommendations Needed for Baby Shower Venues

How about THE RESTAURANT at the Getty Center?

www.getty.edu/visit/see_do/eat_shop.html

(Look for the SECOND eating establishment on the linked page -- not "The Cafe". Look for "The Restaurant".

Good luck!

Los Angeles
reviews: 10
3. Re: Recommendations Needed for Baby Shower Venues

There's a couple of restaurants in Santa Monica that come to mind.

I threw my girlfriend's 30th birthday party a couple of years ago at Il Fornaio on Ocean Blvd. They have a couple of private rooms and their service was top-notch.

There's also a place called 17th Street Cafe located on Montana. It has a small room that can used for private parties, but I'm not sure how many it seats.

Hope this helps.

Los Angeles
reviews: 1
4. Re: Recommendations Needed for Baby Shower Venues

Another great place is Bizou Bistro in the Water Garden. This is on Colorado and Cloverfield in Santa Monica. There is plenty of self parking or valet if you wish. They have a room that can accomodate 50 people. This place used to be a Cafe Bizou but they changed the name. The food is still the same. If you get the special menu for large groups, it alows you to pick 4 entrees to choose for your guests along with an appetizer and dessert. I believe it is $24 a person. Hope the info helps.!

5. Re: Recommendations Needed for Baby Shower Venues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, August 27, 2009