We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Shore Motel

Which Santa Monica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton, UK
Sea Shore Motel

Hi

Has anyone stayed here? It seems to have very good reviews.

My husband to be and myself are visiting LA on our honeymoon in September for 4 days and really want to stay in Santa Monica but are on a bit of a budget having already booked some lovely hotels in Vegas and San Francisco. I know a Motel isnt ideal for a honeymoon but we are only after somewhere to rest at night as will be out each day exploring or soaking up some Californian rays!!!

Any advice appreciated or alternative 'fairly cheap' places to stay!!

Thanks

Rachel

xxx

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
reviews: 21
1. Re: Sea Shore Motel

You won't find a better deal anywhere in the area, you're right on Main Street, and there's a shuttle, the Tide, that takes you all around Santa Monica. Plus, people really love this motel, it's much discussed here

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g33052-d119450-…

Missouri
reviews: 24
2. Re: Sea Shore Motel

We will be staying at the Sea Shore Motel July 6th for three nights. I will report back to tell you all about the hotel and surrounding area from a visitor's point-of-view.

3. Re: Sea Shore Motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, August 15, 2009