We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks!!!

Which Santa Monica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Thanks!!!

I've asked a few questions about our forthcoming trip to California this year, all of which have been replied to. I am very grateful.

We have a young child with us so the worry of searching for various places, being stuck in avoidable traffic and other such things will hopefully not be such an issue on our vacation.

I'll probably throw a few more questions at the forum but in the meantime I would like to offer a big Thank You to everyone who has answered my queries. Hopefully everything will go as smoothe as I plan it to.

Cheers, Shaun.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
reviews: 21
1. Re: Thanks!!!

You're very welcome!

2. Re: Thanks!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 11, 2014