We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

think I want the impossible 1 night stay close to the ocean

Which Santa Monica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Graz, Austria
reviews: 60
think I want the impossible 1 night stay close to the ocean

Hiya,

I think I want the impossible.......

1 night stay - Tues May 21st - I need 3 rooms.

Would like to be in Santa Monica, but would consider Venice Beach. Basically we want to able to walk to the restaurants and bars in Santa Monica.

Here comes the impossible part - max budget of $150 per room, ideally less, ideally around $100-$120!

Plus I also need free parking as well!

Oh and also within walking distance of the beach and pier.

I've been searching myself and the closest I can find is Venice Beach Suites & Hotel which is $169 per night plus $15 parking, so I guess $174 per room.

Maybe there's a hidden gem out there that I've overlooked, maybe what I'm looking for just doesn't exist!

fingers crossed!

europe-chick

Edited: 2:31 pm, January 06, 2013
Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
reviews: 21
1. Re: think I want the impossible 1 night stay close to the ocean

Check sea view hotel and sea shore motel. Those would be the closest to your budget you'll find

Graz, Austria
2. Re: think I want the impossible 1 night stay close to the ocean

Thanks yogachik, the Sea View hotel seems really cheap, I'm tempted to book this. Hope it's actually OK!!

europe-chick

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
reviews: 21
3. Re: think I want the impossible 1 night stay close to the ocean

The Sea View Hotel gets fine reviews here, click on the left side of your screen to see.

San Francisco Bay
reviews: 13
4. Re: think I want the impossible 1 night stay close to the ocean

I've stayed at the Sea Shore motel, and it's clean, close to the beach, and has quite a retro beach town feel to it. It's not fancy, but functional. Free parking too. Read the reviews

Graz, Austria
5. Re: think I want the impossible 1 night stay close to the ocean

Thanks for the further replies.

I've e-mailed both the Sea View and the Sea Shore to ask about the availability of 3 rooms.

europe-chick

6. Re: think I want the impossible 1 night stay close to the ocean

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:02 pm, January 08, 2013
Graz, Austria
7. Re: think I want the impossible 1 night stay close to the ocean

Thanks for the help, I've booked the Sea View. We got 2 rooms at $88, and the third room was $119.

Once again many thanks

europe-chick

8. Re: think I want the impossible 1 night stay close to the ocean

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 27, 2014