We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sebastians

Which San Simeon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
reviews: 112
Sebastians

I will be visiting the Hearst Castle with my husband on Tues. May 28th, we are going on the last tour of the day. We are driving up from Santa Barbara and spending the night in the area after our tour and were hoping to grab a bite at Sebastians after our tour. Is it true that they are closed Mon-Wed? If so, any suggestions for us to get a little dinner after our tour (even a nice deli we could pick up supplies for a picnic in our room) It seems that the restaurants in the area have mixed reviews at best. Thank you for your help.

Grover Beach, Ca
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
reviews: 3
1. Re: Sebastians

Even if Sebastian's is open Mon-Wed (I don't know for sure), they close the kitchen at 4:00 pm, which means they won't be open after your tour ends.

We've dined at the El Chorlito Mexican restaurant several times and it's not too bad.

You might just want to drive down to Cambria and eat there. It's only a few minutes south of San Simeon and offers a variety of dining options. Main Street Grill is good for sandwiches, Moonstone Bar & Grill for seafood, Robin's for freshly prepared international cuisine to Lombardi's Italian.

Edited: 10:11 pm, March 04, 2013
Boston
2. Re: Sebastians

Thank you Kibblesmom, I didn't realize Cambria was just minutes away!

Cambria, California
Destination Expert
for San Simeon, Cambria
reviews: 9
3. Re: Sebastians

Yep, Cambria is a 5 minute drive from San Simeon.

Moonstone Beach Bar and Grill on Moonstone Beach Drive has good dinner options, and on Main Street in Cambria, Indigo Moon. So between these and the places Kibblesmom already suggested, you have numerous choices.

reviews: 721
4. Re: Sebastians

We love The Sow's Ear in Cambria. They offer early bird dinners from 5-6. Robin's is another nice choice in Cambria with a pretty outdoor patio. :).

Boston
5. Re: Sebastians

Terrific! Thank You all!

6. Re: Sebastians

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 07, 2014