We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cambria Pines lodge or Ascot Suites Morro Bay?

Which San Luis Obispo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver
reviews: 270
Cambria Pines lodge or Ascot Suites Morro Bay?

Driving down the coast with a stop in the area. We are a family of 4 (kids ages 10, 12) and need 2 queen beds. I like a very clean hotel, good service, something a little nice but not too expensive (we've already broken the budget with SF and San Diego accomodations). We won't be spending much time at our accommodations but I want to feel comfortable and have good, friendly front desk service.

I'm down to these 2 hotels, but if you can recommend something with a bigger room (must have at least 2 queen sized beds) and not be higher than $150/night for Aug. 8th.

Grover Beach, Ca
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
reviews: 8
1. Re: Cambria Pines lodge or Ascot Suites Morro Bay?

I can't comment on the cleanliness or service for either. Choose based on what kind of environment you're looking for.

Cambria Pines Lodge sits on 16 wooded acres with trails and an on site restaurant. Cambria is a quiet seaside town with lots of cute shops and cozy restaurants.

Morro Bay is more urban with a pedestrian friendly embarcadero with shops, eateries, etc. on the waterfront. You can rent kayaks and paddle around the calm waters of the marina or over to the estuary.

Morro Bay is probably a little more family friendly compared to Cambria.

Denver
reviews: 270
2. Re: Cambria Pines lodge or Ascot Suites Morro Bay?

Well since I"m terrified of kayaks we'll go with Cambria :)

3. Re: Cambria Pines lodge or Ascot Suites Morro Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 27, 2014