We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venue for small baby shower near San Clemente, CA

Which San Clemente hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Venue for small baby shower near San Clemente, CA

I'm planning a baby shower in/near San Clemente in October for about 15 (mostly out-of-town) guests. We are looking for a quaint venue, with beautiful views (maybe outside seating) and good food quality. Unfortunately, I've been finding that with most of the beachfront restaurants, you pay for the beautiful views, but sacrifice on the food quality. I'm hoping to make this a memorable experience for all and would love to incorporate delicious California cuisine and a nice atmosphere. Fyi - the shower is more of a luncheon than a party (with games etc.). I welcome and greatly appreciate any suggestions for hidden gems nearby San Clemente for such an occasion. Thanks!!

1. Re: Venue for small baby shower near San Clemente, CA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, July 25, 2013