We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relocating from Virginia to California

Which San Clemente hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chesapeake, Virginia
Relocating from Virginia to California

Good day to all. After perusing the web and examining a map, I wanted to reach out to someone that could give my family real life experience. With that said, I will be transferring to a job in Downtown LA and my husband in San Diego. Based on the traffic nightmare I keep reading about I am hoping that someone out there can give me some advice on how our family my make this opportunity work. Side note...I have an 18 year old son that will need to continue his college education so proximity to a university or community college until we acclimate is also paramount. In a nutshell, what city(ies) would be our best options between San Diego and LA and what road/interstate routes would be recommended. Thank you in advance for your much needed input!

Vancouver...
reviews: 24
1. Re: Relocating from Virginia to California

Princess, this in not the proper venue for asking relocation questions. This is a trip and travel forum. Chuck...

2. Re: Relocating from Virginia to California

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:42 am, February 06, 2011