We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A restaurant where you eat in the kitchen with the chef?

Which Sacramento hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
A restaurant where you eat in the kitchen with the chef?

I want to do a special dinner for my 35 yr old daughter and a few friends. Was thinking of limo to a restaurant where you can eat with the chef. Going fromDavis Ca.

sacramento ca
reviews: 1
1. Re: A restaurant where you eat in the kitchen with the chef?

at the kitchen, the chef is out with everyone and you can sit at the counter right by him but i don't know if that would be same for you

Dublin, California
reviews: 32
2. Re: A restaurant where you eat in the kitchen with the chef?

The name of the restaurant is The Kitchen Restaurant:

http://www.thekitchenrestaurant.com/

Make reservation early.

Is that what you mean by "eating with the chef"? The chef don't actually eat with you, just that you'll see your food being prepped. Other options may be sushi restaurants where you sit at the counter and watch your sushi being made.

Edited: 12:31 pm, June 20, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Destination Expert
for Sacramento
reviews: 33
3. Re: A restaurant where you eat in the kitchen with the chef?

Not sure if it's Limo worthy but Buca di Beppo has a table in the kitchen where a small party can eat.

4. Re: A restaurant where you eat in the kitchen with the chef?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 22, 2015