We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood

Which Sacramento hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sacramento
Seafood

Where can I get decent fresh seafood in Sacramento?

5 replies to this topic
Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 6
1. Re: Seafood

Your profile says you are from Sacramento. Is that not true? You can get fresh seafood from a very upscale market. Is that what you want, or are you looking for a restaurant with fresh seafood? In that case, I think we may have to wait for someone from Sacramento to answer the question.

Sacramento
reviews: 1
2. Re: Seafood

Are you looking for a restaurant or store? If you are looking for a store, go to Oto's on Freeport Blvd. or Sunh Fish on Broadway.

Dublin, California
reviews: 29
3. Re: Seafood

99 Ranch Market.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
reviews: 3
4. Re: Seafood

Stores:

Besides 99 Ranch, there are a bunch of Chinese grocery stores (many run by Vietnamese-Chinese) along Stockton Blvd, between about Fruitridge and Florin. e.g. Vinh Phat Market, and S F Supermarket. Some are live in water tanks. I found that live Dungeness crab and lobsters and oyster in shells are good buy. The variety and quality of the bigger ocean fish did not impress me as much.

Sacramento...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento
reviews: 46
5. Re: Seafood

The only restaurant that can recommend is Scott's Seafood on the River, at the Westin, Riverside Blvd. Other places may advertise seafood, but at best they may have one decent dish.

Reply to: Seafood
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted