We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help from locals please

Which Sacramento hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Queensland
Help from locals please

Could someone who lives in Sacramento be kind enough to get me the email address of the General Manager Stephen Mammet / or the Reservations Manager of the Embassy Suites Sacramento Riverfront Promenade. Travelling all the way from Australia its nice to be able to ask questions etc prior to our stay & so much cheaper than a phone call from downunder !!

AussieCol

San Francisco, Ca
reviews: 41
1. Re: Help from locals please

Doing a quick Google search, it looks like the domain is essacramento.com, so you might try something like steve.mammet@essacramento.com or smammet@essacramento.com.

You could also try some on-line telephone services like Skype or Tango to do free international calls.

Martinez, California
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 88
2. Re: Help from locals please

If the Google possibilities SFSusan gave you don't work, I'm going to see my mom in the next few days and have to pass by Embassy Suites en route and would be happy to stop and get information for you --- face-to-face. I bet if I went to the desk and told them I was trying to help someone from Australia who contacted us on TA, they would be more than accommodating. ;=))

As SFSusan says though --- Skype is pretty cheap and since my kids live in Germany and China, that's about the only way we stay in touch across the world these days. Easy to sign up for. Not free, but very cheap.

Queensland
3. Re: Help from locals please

I was hoping someone local could just find out for me from the hotel itself

AussieCol

Queensland
4. Re: Help from locals please

Thanks heaps Marly

Hope you can get it for me

AussieCol

Martinez, California
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 88
5. Re: Help from locals please

Send me a PM on what you want me to find out and when you're coming to Sac. I hope it's not too soon as I'm not sure which day next week I'll be up there. Whenever the weather is best. ;=))

6. Re: Help from locals please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 25, 2014