We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free or Cheap things to do in Rohnert Park/Cotati?

Which Rohnert Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Petaluma, California
reviews: 12
Free or Cheap things to do in Rohnert Park/Cotati?

I'd like to compile a list of 10 free things to do in Rohnert Park & Cotati, similar to these:

Sebastopol

sonomaonthecheap.com/2009/…

Sonoma

sonomaonthecheap.com/2009/…

Sonoma County

sonomaonthecheap.com/category/…

But i get stumped at 4! For every other city in Sonoma County I had a hard time stopping at 10, and RP is a college town! I'd think there would be tons to do, but somehow can't come up with 10 legal things to do for free. Any suggestions?

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 6
1. Re: Free or Cheap things to do in Rohnert Park/Cotati?

You might start by contacting the Rhonert Park Chamber of Commerce.....their site has an email address....

http://www.rohnertparkchamber.org/

Petaluma, California
reviews: 12
2. Re: Free or Cheap things to do in Rohnert Park/Cotati?

Thanks, I did try that, no response to either phone or email inquiries. I guess they can't think of anything either.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 6
3. Re: Free or Cheap things to do in Rohnert Park/Cotati?

Too bad. Since the Chamber of Commerce is primarily a business booster club, I suppose they don't want to recommend anything that is "free". :~)

Too bad Rhonert Park doesn't have a Visitor Center like most of the wine country towns.

Nothing in the Sonoma County Visitor's Bureau?

4. Re: Free or Cheap things to do in Rohnert Park/Cotati?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 02, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Rohnert Park