We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rohnert Park, CA baby shower location?

Which Rohnert Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
reviews: 2
Rohnert Park, CA baby shower location?

I am planning a baby shower for my sister in November. I live on the other side of the country and would like to see if anyone has any location suggestions. It has to be either in Rohnert Park or not more than fifteen minutes away. I would like to keep it at no more than $15 per person. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
reviews: 69
1. Re: Rohnert Park, CA baby shower location?

Normally, I'd suggest a park or other outdoor venue to keep the costs down, but Nov. would be an uncertain time for weather and it could already be pretty cold and/or rainy. What came to mind next was reserving a small banquet room or alcove area at my favorite Rohnert Park Mexican restaurant, El Torito. It's very conveniently located on the west side of the #101 frwy and easy to get to. They're part of a chain, but have a very attractive, colorful decor and a fun, lively ambiance--plus good food! If you contact the manager at the restaurant, I'm sure he or she will be able to give you some great ideas that will work within your budget:

El Torito Restaurant

5090 Redwood Dr.

Rohnert Park CA, 94928

Phone: 707-206-9100

Fax: 707-206-9103

If you can stretch your budget a bit, another spot to consider is Latitude Restaurant next to what I believe is still the Doubletree Hotel (a very nice place to stay). Latitude is at 5000 Roberts Lake Rd., Rohnert Park, and their Website is: www.latitudegrill.com.

Santa Rosa
reviews: 2
2. Re: Rohnert Park, CA baby shower location?

Are you just looking for a restaurant or some other venue? What kind of atmosphere are you hoping for?

Shirley in Santa Rosa/Rohnert Park

Get answers to your questions about Rohnert Park