We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rohnert Park - conference

Which Rohnert Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oak Hills...
reviews: 36
Rohnert Park - conference

My hubby has a conference to attend in Rohnert Park; not wanting to be bored out of my mind, and I do have a car, what is there to do nearby? How far away is Sonoma?

San Mateo...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Rohnert Park - conference

You might want to post in the San Francisco forum but ... Sonoma is nearby, Napa is a bit further away.

You can also take a trip to Pt. Reyes or, heck, drive to San Francisco for the day ... should take you about an hour.

San Jose, California
reviews: 18
2. Re: Rohnert Park - conference

You could try a visit to Safari West in Santa Rosa. I think you would be about 30-40 minutes from there. It is a pretty unique place.

http://www.safariwest.com/home/

Pacific Grove...
reviews: 25
3. Re: Rohnert Park - conference

Shop in Union Square in SF. It only takes ~45 minutes. Or take a shuttle if you mind the parking fiasco, or the Golden Gate Transit.

Tiboron is another close by Marin area, or drive down Sir Francis Drake BLVD to some nice communities.

Or take the ferry at Tiboron to Angel Island or SF.

4. Re: Rohnert Park - conference

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, September 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rohnert Park