We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rocklin Questions??????

Which Rocklin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 708
Rocklin Questions??????

Going to Rocklin for a couple of days this month for a Varsity Girl's Water Polo Tournamnet. I was considering the Larkspur Landing Hotel in Roseville for an overnight stay. Any opinions?

Also, any great places to eat here? Would love any info about the town,also. We won't have time to go to Lake Tahoe,tho it is very tempting. Cascades in Roseville good to eat? Ruth Chris? TIA :)

11. Re: Rocklin Questions??????

Well, we loved the Larkspur Landing and the Horsehoe Bar & Grill. Look for my reviewson the LLH under the Roseville heading in a few days. :)

We enjoyed the ambiance of the HB very much. Wood floors, gorgeous roses on each table and candles. Very romantic and relaxing. I had the salmon entree which was wonderful, loved the Intermezzo in between the salad and the entree. My husband really enjoyed his chicken entree and dessert was the creme brulle that they comped for my husband's birthday a few days ago. We took a piece of the Halzelnut/Pistachio chocolate torte to DD back at her hotel.

12. Re: Rocklin Questions??????

Oh BTW, we did see them preparing the caesar tableside. It looked amazing. They also did a couple of desserts tableside. Cherries Jubilee and Bananas Foster both looked really yummy.

We did have a bit of free time and went to the Galleria Plaza, lots of cool shops there. We enjoyed the Macy's and the Nordstrom's. Too many shops, too littlle time there. We had four games/day and the team played really well. Thanks to everyone for the great tips for this area. :)

Sacramento...
reviews: 3
13. Re: Rocklin Questions??????

Venita Rheas, near Rocklin Road, is a great restaurant for breakfast and lunch in a family atmosphere. A creative menu, generous portions, and fair prices.

California
reviews: 12
14. Re: Rocklin Questions??????

This request for information is over a year old. In addition since that time both Horsehoe Bar Grill and Cascades have closed. You seem to be pulling up really old posts lately. You may want to review the date the OP wanted the information to make sure that bringing up an older post is necessary. Keep in mind that when you pull out an old post, a newer one is pushed to the next page on the forum. ;)

15. Re: Rocklin Questions??????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, August 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rocklin
Recent Conversations