We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve family events?

Which Riverside hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Corona, California
reviews: 5
New Years Eve family events?

I am looking to see what events are out there for New Years Eve for families (my kids range in age from 6-18) in either the Riverside or OC area (Riverside preferred)

4 replies to this topic
Dublin, California
reviews: 30
1. Re: New Years Eve family events?

How about a movie night?

Corona, California
reviews: 5
2. Re: New Years Eve family events?

That's kind of what we have always done becuase we had kids too young to actually go out with (as a family) so I was hoping to try something bigger this year (and this would be a first after moving to Southern California.)

But thanks for replying I don't want to sound dismissive.....

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
3. Re: New Years Eve family events?

Here are a couple of suggestions in the Orange County area, first is "First Night" which is held in many communities, I looked for one in Riverside, but couldn't find one.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29092-i65-k497294…

Another good one would be Knott's Berry Farm's event, Family Friendly. A few days ago, the Orange County Register had a list of great deals for Holidays gifts, and at the top of the list was Knott's Season Passes for 2012. If you buy the pass now, you get the rest of 2011 at no extra charge.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29092-i65-k501252…

Hope your family has a great New Year!

Corona, California
4. Re: New Years Eve family events?

there's Fullerton's New Years Eve event as well as Temecula holds a new years event that's family friendly too.

Reply to: New Years Eve family events?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted