We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bella Vista Wedding?

Which Placerville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alabama
reviews: 7
Bella Vista Wedding?

My fiance and I are looking into a (affordable) destination wedding in CA and found beautiful pictures of the Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast. Just wondering if this would be a good choice for a venue, if there is a good place nearby for up to 50 guests who would be traveling for the wedding, and how an outdoor ceremony would be weather/flower wise in April?

3 replies to this topic
Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
reviews: 723
1. Re: Bella Vista Wedding?

This is a pretty area so I think it would be a nice place for a wedding.

Guests would need to rent cars however - there is NOT good public transportation to do a wedding here. Just mentioning, if that is a factor.

If the guests have a car, numerous places to stay. When we have attended weddings in Placerville, people liked to stay at the Best Western Placerville or stay a bit further away in Folsom (numerous hotels in that area as it is where a large Intel plant is; we often stay in the area at Folsom Larkspur Landing.).

http://www.bwplacervilleinn.com/

larkspurhotels.com/hotels_listing/LLFolsom

Placerville is an easy drive to Lake Tahoe (if weather is good.).

Now - the weather. I have gone to Placerville area every year in April and it has usually been spring like weather with nice spring flowers. Last year however Tahoe area had 170 per cent snow;and although you will not get much snow in Placerville, it got a lot of rain. This continued through early to mid June this year. So if you get a normal year - good weather in April. If you get the weather we had this year; it can feel like winter and could be raining.

Haifa, Israel
2. Re: Bella Vista Wedding?

Best place I ever stayed in that area is the Eden Vale Inn nothing to beat it.

http://edenvaleinn.com/

Enjoy it is so so nice

Placerville...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Bella Vista Wedding?

Check out the El Dorado Stay and Play shuttle for transportation from EDC lodging to EDC event or wedding. Minimum 15 room nights, both event and lodging in EDC and Shuttle is free! Ask Lodging for ap. Bella Vista is beautiful by the way....great choice.

Reply to: Bella Vista Wedding?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Placerville
More Placerville Topics