We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night stay in Pismo Beach

Which Pismo Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 3
One night stay in Pismo Beach

Hi Guys

Myself and my fiance are having a one night stopover stay in Pismo Beach on our honeymoon. We are driving from San Franciso to LA and wanted a break.

We are booked into the Best Western. We will only have time to go out for a nice meal and a few drinks. Any suggestions as to where to eat and drink?

I am looking forward to visiting. It looks lovely.

Emma

Avila Beach...
1. Re: One night stay in Pismo Beach

What type of food do you like? Ventana Grill may be right where you are staying, depending on which Best Western. It is exceptionally good with spectacular views. If you are looking for other types of food or experiences let us know and we can make other recommendations.

Grover Beach, Ca
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
2. Re: One night stay in Pismo Beach

Concur with zebracruiser:

Ventana Grill. Good food with an awesome view. It's located at the Best Western Shore Cliff Lodge and close enough to the BW Shelter Cove Lodge that you can easily walk to it.

Edited: 9:09 am, January 14, 2013
Glasgow, United...
3. Re: One night stay in Pismo Beach

We like most foods, in particular seafood. I can imagine the fish being very fresh due to your location!

We are staying in the Shorecliffe best western.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, it is much appreciated.

Emma

reviews: 708
4. Re: One night stay in Pismo Beach

You can walk to Ventana! We have enjoyed several very nice meals there. The halibut ceviche appetizer is not to miss. Have fun! :).

Avila Beach...
5. Re: One night stay in Pismo Beach

Yep, if you are staying at the Shore Cliff and like seafood, you need go no further than Ventana.

Pismo Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach
reviews: 85
6. Re: One night stay in Pismo Beach

I just want to offer my opinion which is Steamers for fine dining and a fine seafood menu. They also have the incredible view like Ventana Grill. I recently took my sister and brother-in-law there and was surprised to learn they have a new high-end chef and the food is even better than before. We loved every course. So just as a second idea for you.

Glasgow, United...
7. Re: One night stay in Pismo Beach

Thank you denise. We will maybe visit one place for lunch and one for dinner so i appreciate you giving us a second suggestion!

reviews: 708
8. Re: One night stay in Pismo Beach

Nice to hear Steamer's has improved! Emma, if you like clam chowder, don't miss Splashes in Pismo, there is a usually a long line but it's worth the wait! :).

9. Re: One night stay in Pismo Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 18, 2014