We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking from Shore Cliff Lodge to Hoagies

Which Pismo Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 7
Walking from Shore Cliff Lodge to Hoagies

Can anyone tell me how long it would take to walk from Shore Cliff Lodge to Hoagies?

Grover Beach, Ca
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
reviews: 3
1. Re: Walking from Shore Cliff Lodge to Hoagies

Depends on how fast you walk, Shelley. I would estimate 15 to 25 minutes.

London
reviews: 7
2. Re: Walking from Shore Cliff Lodge to Hoagies

Thanks. I was worried it might take about an hour, and my kids would complain about the walk!

Grover Beach, Ca
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
reviews: 3
3. Re: Walking from Shore Cliff Lodge to Hoagies

There will be some incline walking, especially when walking back to your hotel, but you can minimize the "pain" for the kids by walking as close to the beach as possible. There's an alley you can cut through by Splash Cafe to access the streets that run parallel to the beach and then just turn up the last street you come to and walk back up to Dolliver Street.

4. Re: Walking from Shore Cliff Lodge to Hoagies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, December 17, 2013