We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR - 9 Days on the Central Coast, Day 3 - Pismo Beach

Which Pismo Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
reviews: 22
TR - 9 Days on the Central Coast, Day 3 - Pismo Beach

Sorry for the long delay between Day 2 (Channel Islands) and Day 3. I tried to put the trip report on a blog which took longer than I thought it would. I'm not sure how successful I was but I'll put the link at the end of this message.

Monday, October 22nd, was a travel day. It was sunny and warm along the coast from Oxnard to Gaviota but once through the Gaviota Gap, the weather became cool and cloudy and even wet in some areas.

We had a delightful lunch with a great view of the beach at Steamers in Pismo Beach and then we checked into our hotel, the Cliffs Resort which would be our home for three nights.

I'm trying to be more concise with the trip description so that readers won't get bored. I've put a more detailed trip report on a blog. Here's the address:

…blogspot.com/2012/11/day-3-pismo-beach.html

Seattle
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
reviews: 43
1. Re: TR - 9 Days on the Central Coast, Day 3 - Pismo Beach

Love your blog and especially the part about Avila Beach, since I spent so many summers of my childhood there. I will have to look into the lighthouse hike. Thanks for the inspiration!

reviews: 718
2. Re: TR - 9 Days on the Central Coast, Day 3 - Pismo Beach

We love The Cliffs! Last week we were in Shell Beach and enjoyed lunch at Lido @ The Dolphin Bay Resort. :)

3. Re: TR - 9 Days on the Central Coast, Day 3 - Pismo Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pismo Beach