We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from New York

Which Pismo Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wigan, England
reviews: 9
Flights from New York

Hi,

Currently thinking about our vacation next summer, and we are planning on a few days in NY then travelling onto CA, with our first stop at Pismo Beach.

However, rather than flying to SFO or LAX, I was wondering if there is an airport nearer that has direct flights from New York? Would be grateful if anyone could let me know if there is.

Many thanks.

Wigan, England
reviews: 9
11. Re: Flights from New York

Thanks everyone for your replies. I did try a couple of options using several of the airports mentioned using Orbitz, and the going rate seemed to be around the $200 mark.

I was hoping to use BA/Avios miles to book the flights as part of our overall UK-USA flights, but this would require us to make three separate bookings with the consequent increase in miles required, hence looking at the option of booking a separate flight from NY.

Another option for us may be to book our flights and pay cash from the UK with a stopover (MAN-NYC, NYC-SFO, LAX/SDO-MAN) which would probably save us the $200 each, and then drive down from SFO to Pismo.

Thanks again.

Edited: 5:45 am, August 23, 2012
12. Re: Flights from New York

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 25, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pismo Beach