We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Butlerz -- great service!

Which Pismo Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cary, North Carolina
Beach Butlerz -- great service!

My family and I were in CA on vacation from North Carolina. While in Santa Cruz we used the Beach Butlerz service at Grover Beach and we had a great time. Beach Butlerz made the bonfire experience easy and hassle free. This started with the online ordering process. I ordered the sunset beach bonfire package (bonfire, blankets, chairs) and also added bbq forks and tiki torches. Once I completed the order online I received an online and email confirmation. Then about a day ahead I received a confirmation phone call. Once we arrived at the beach everything was set and our beach butler started the bonfire. From there we enjoyed the bonfire and roasted marshmallows as the sun set. About 15 min before we were done I called the beach butler (he had given us his cell #) and he came back to take down everything. In summary -- a top quality service experience!! Definitely would recommend to family and friends. http://www.beachbutlerz.com/

Cary, North Carolina
1. Re: Beach Butlerz -- great service!

I mistyped -- had my CA cities confused. Instead of Santa Cruz I meant San Luis Obispo. Sorry for duplicate post --

My family and I were in CA on vacation from North Carolina. While in San Luis Obispo we used the Beach Butlerz service at Grover Beach and we had a great time. Beach Butlerz made the bonfire experience easy and hassle free. This started with the online ordering process. I ordered the sunset beach bonfire package (bonfire, blankets, chairs) and also added bbq forks and tiki torches. Once I completed the order online I received an online and email confirmation. Then about a day ahead I received a confirmation phone call. Once we arrived at the beach everything was set and our beach butler started the bonfire. From there we enjoyed the bonfire and roasted marshmallows as the sun set. About 15 min before we were done I called the beach butler (he had given us his cell #) and he came back to take down everything. In summary -- a top quality service experience!! Definitely would recommend to family and friends. http://www.beachbutlerz.com/

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
reviews: 757
2. Re: Beach Butlerz -- great service!

Glad it worked so well for you - I remembered your first question on this and it sounded great but had no experience with the service. Glad it worked so well for you - sounds delightful and fun. Thanks for letting us know.

Grover Beach, Ca
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
reviews: 3
3. Re: Beach Butlerz -- great service!

Good to know, sam49007. Will keep this mind for future inquiries.

Palo Alto...
reviews: 10
4. Re: Beach Butlerz -- great service!

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the info. I have been looking at their company since we are going to Pismo Beach this weekend.

I am going to give them a call... I am considering the tepee bonfire.

I will come back to share my thoughts!

reviews: 708
5. Re: Beach Butlerz -- great service!

Sounds very cool! :)

Pasadena, California
6. Re: Beach Butlerz -- great service!

I just tried to use them for a day at Avila or Pismo beach - just to get the $40 package of 2 lounge chairs and an umbrella. Note that even though the online billing service will process this purchase, they don't really want to deal with you on weekdays, and certainly not for less than $60. We ended up cancelling. I guess it works out better for group events like the bonfire.

7. Re: Beach Butlerz -- great service!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 16, 2013